Nonwoven geotextile is needle-punched and made of 100% polypropylene staple fibers, which are formed into a random network for dimensional stability. LCSI typically uses geotextile products in conjunction with geomembranes when fabricating liners for protection and cushioning.
Advantages of geotextile liners
- Resists ultraviolet and biological deterioration
- Resists naturally-encountered bases and acids
Applications for geotextile liners
- Embankments and slope cover stability
- Retaining wall structures
- Drainage layer for leak detection
- Protective layer over and under geomembranes
- Sediment control
- Separator layer between materials
Contact LCSI today for all your containment needs.
« back to products