Baffle curtains provide a hydraulic barrier to help improve efficiency in your pond, tank, or reservoir. These vertical curtains direct water/wastewater through a winding route from the inlet to the outlet, eliminating shortcutting and improving treatment.
LCSI’s floating or Clearwell baffle curtains are made from flexible, high-strength, reinforced geomembranes. Material selection is dictated by the specific application requirements. The curtains are seamed using a thermal sealing process which provides a robust design. Some features include slopes and bottom contours, flow-through windows, and a ballast chain pocket.
Advantages of Baffle Curtains
- Custom-built to fit your design specifications
- Improves disinfection of water—meets NSF/ANSI Standard 61 requirements for potable water
- Improves handling of wastewater by increasing treatment time
- Prevents stagnant zones in reservoirs
- Provides an inexpensive retrofit to existing infrastructure