Polypropylene is a rugged, thermoplastic polymer that is resistant to many chemicals, solvents, bases, and acids, making it the perfect liner for a variety of exposed and covered applications.
Designed with exceptional tensile strength and excellent environmental stress cracking resistance, LCSI’s polypropylene geomembrane liners resist punctures and remain unaffected by UV, ozone, and soil bacteria. Our standard product is reinforced with a scrim inserted between the top and bottom plies, but it is also available in a non-reinforced material.
Advantages of Polypropylene Liners
- Flexible and heat-weldable
- Excellent UV resistance
- Large factory-fabrication panels mean less field seaming
- Low expansion/contraction rate
- Available in both reinforced and non-reinforced materials
Applications for Polypropylene Liners
- Pond liners
- Aquatic habitats
- Wastewater treatment facilities
- Storm water holding basins
- Stream channels
- Heap leach facilities
- Mine tailings impoundments
- Decorative water features
- Canal liners
- Dike and slope facings
- Brine evaporation ponds
- Specialty products and services
Contact LCSI today for all your containment needs.